Simple care guarantees your most beautiful pieces and for much longer. It is important to keep breast milk jewelry with care, following the guidelines below:
- Avoid putting perfumes or creams with the piece on your body. The contact of these beauty products directly on the piece can cause damage.
- Avoid sleeping with your jewelry on. During sleep, when we are not aware of movements, we can cause malfunctions.
- Handling the jewelry should always be done in the most delicate way possible, to avoid scratches or breakage.
- Try to store your parts separately so that, in contact with each other, they do not suffer damage.
- Avoid bathing in the shower, sea or pool with your jewelry. Always try to remove it so that it does not suffer damage.
- There is natural wear and tear on gold-plated pieces. To keep them new, it is recommended to give them a new gold bath whenever necessary.
- To clean your piece, just use a clean, dry flannel. It is enough to ensure the necessary cleaning.
- Avoid the use of abrasives or cleaning formulas.
- Avoid storing your piece in closed, humid and/or stuffy places (boxes, drawers, jewelry boxes with lids...). She needs to "breathe"! You can place your jewelry, for example, on a jewelry tray.