Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the main questions for Lackto DIY Kits
1) How many pieces can I produce with one kit?
A maximum of two jewels can be made per kit. But they should be done at the same time, usually following the instruction book.
2) Can I buy more than one kit?
Of course. Just add as many kits to the cart as you like.
3) What is the durability of the jewel?
The pendant is eternal. What can change with time is the colour, since it is made from organic material.
4) Will I be able to make my pendant?
Of course. With our kit and the accompanying instruction book, you can't go wrong. Just follow the instructions faithfully.
5) Do I need any special tools or materials to make my jewel?
Only your breast milk, because everything else comes with the Lackto Kit.
6) How long does it take for the milk to solidify?
After mixing the milk with the chemical solutions, we recommend waiting 48 hours for the piece to become 100% solid.
7) Isn't it complex to understand the step by step instructions?
No. In addition to a written description of the entire process, you can watch our video script at the bottom of this page.
8) How do I use the pipette? How do I know the right amount of breast milk to put into the mixture?
Squeeze the pipette bulb with your fingers and dip the pipette into the mother's milk. When the pipette is submerged in the milk, release your fingers. The pipette will hold milk to about half the bulb. This is the correct form and quantity of milk required. Don't try to fill the pipette several times. Just once is enough.
9) Could the kit expire?
It has an expiry date. In doubt, send us a message to know the validity of the current batch.
10) My milk is frozen, can I make the pendant using the Lackto Kit?
Of course. We even recommend this practice to moms who are thinking about buying the kit. When you want to do it, just take the milk out of the freezer a few minutes earlier. The mother's milk must be liquid when the jewelry is made.
11) See how to make your Maternal Milk Pendant at home with Lackto Kit
Click on the link https://youtu.be/TcdU7S0kgXY or watch the video on the home page of the website.